PLSG Annual Training Course 2019 – Call for Speakers
Transform the Future of Professional Lighting, Sound and Audiovisual
The Prolight + Sound Guangzhou (PLSG) Annual Training Course has been providing a comprehensive platform for industry professionals to learn and explore the latest technical applications, future trends and marketing strategies of the audiovisual, pro audio, lighting, stage and live event production industry since 2017.
In addition to the conventional applications in entertainment and live event production industry, pro audio and lighting can also be applied in the commercial, tourism and home theatre markets. To foster continuous growth in the audiovisual, pro audio and lighting industry, the PLSG Event Committee is seeking new elements and insights from industry professionals.
The PLSG fringe programme committee invites you to submit a proposal to present at the PLSG Annual Training Course on 24 – 26 Feb, 2019.
Submission Deadline: 26 Oct 2018 (Friday)
|Programme||:||PLSG Annual Training Course|
|Date||:||24 - 26 Feb 2019
|Venue||:||China Import and Export Fair Complex (Guangzhou), Area A, Hall 5.2 Balcony|
|Speakers||:||Market leaders, professor, designer, engineer and/or industry experts|
||Industry professionals in the field of pro audio, lighting, stage and live event production|
|No. of Audience||:
||60 - 80 (expected)|
|Language||:||English / Mandarin|
|Presentation Time||:||1 hour per session|
|Submission Deadline||:||26 Oct 2018 (Friday)|
Based on survey feedback from Prolight + Sound China’s audience on preferred training topics, the topic outline for the 2019 PLSG Annual Training Course is as follows:
1. Technical Applications
- Audio: Wireless Technology/ Conference Communication/ Commercial Installation
- Lighting: Application of Lighting Software/ Application of Lighting Equipment/ Lighting & Special Effects
- Stage/Live Event Production: Maintenance of Stage & Theatre/ Live Event Management and Contingency Planning
2. Emerging Technological Trends
- AV Entertainment System
- Holographic Technology
- AV/IT Integration
3. Sales & Marketing Strategies
- Utilising Social Media Platform
- Sales Strategies
We look for session proposals that will make an education and skill enhancement contribution to the training course and be of value to participants.
- Speaker will need to include a presentation title, description, target audience and personal introduction
- All submissions should be made through the online form (on PLSG website)
- No more than 30% of the presentation content should have been delivered in any other seminar (in China) before the training course
- No more than 20% of the presentation content on product or service from the company/organisation which the speaker works for
- Each presentation session is limited to 1 hour (including time for Q&A and interpretation)
- Product/Service promotional materials may not be distributed in the training session
- Only 1 speaker is allowed for each presentation session
- A (Windows) laptop*, projector and screen for your session
- Chinese(Mandarin) translation if your session is conducted in other languages
- 3-night hotel accommodation for selected speaker
- An economy return ticket (only subject to SAME departing and arriving destinations) for selected speakers**
- Speakers will receive complimentary registration at “Prolight + Sound Guangzhou” 2019 and other VIP privileges. More details will be provided upon confirmation of selection
- Please note that the organiser does not share attendee or press lists with speakers
*Speakers will need to inform organiser in advance if they wish to use their own laptop and other demo equipment for presentation
**Any additional costs incurred due to different start/end locations will be covered by the speaker
Proposals are selected to ensure that the course offers a comprehensive, non-promotional, objective, and diverse programme. Proposals will be reviewed by the “PLSG Fringe Programme Committee” using the following criteria:
(Each proposal will be rated on a scale of 1-5, with 5 being the highest score)
- Relevance of topic
Is the topic of relevance, importance, value, and/or interest to our target audience?
- Proposed topic coverage
Does the proposal adequately cover content related to the proposers’ learning objectives/key stated outcomes?
- Speaker knowledge
Does the speaker have sufficient knowledge, expertise to address this topic based on information provided in the proposal?
- Deadline for proposal submission: 26 Oct 2018 (Friday)
- Decisions on submissions will be released by 23 Nov 2018 (Friday)
- Selected speakers must submit PowerPoint presentation slides on or before 9 Feb 2019 (Friday)
Should you have enquiries, please contact Ms Lorraine Kwong email@example.com