Free promotional channels
Our complimentary promotion services exclusively for PLSG19 exhibitors multiply your reach for the target audience, and hence maximise your brand awareness before, during and after the show.
1. WeChat platform
- WeChat mini site: An official digital platform accessible by WeChat netizens, this mini site provides instant information about exhibitor list and your products
- WeChat customised visitor invitation: Shoot your business networks a visitor invitation to your booth via our WeChat visitor invitation in a second! Stay tuned with the Organiser’s WeChat official account for updates.
2. Exhibitor News dissemination
- Exhibitors are welcome to submit your company or product launch news to the Organiser. Upon approval, the news will be posted on the show’s official website, official platforms including WeChat, LinkedIn and Facebook. Your news may also be dispatched to the target audience prior to the show if appropriate.
3. "Product Highlights" e-booklet
The "Product Highlights" e-booklet was newly introduced in PLSG19 so as to augment exhibitor's highlighted products in the digital world, by means of publishing on the show's official online channels.
During the exhibition
1. Interview opportunities
2. Promotional materials display at onsite Press Centre
- In order to generate greater exposure to local and overseas media, Exhibitors are encouraged to promote your companies or products by displaying your press materials in the "Press Centre" on the first show day.
3. Product launch event / seminars
To make an impact by showcasing your products and technologies via product presentation or by sponsoring a fringe event or participating as a speaker.
Post-show follow up
- Interview published in post-show press release and other promotional materials.
Feel free to get more details about the free promotion services with the Organiser:
Messe Frankfurt (Hong Kong) Ltd
Contact: Ms Carmen Ip
Tel: +852 2230 9238
Sponsorship & advertising opportunities
Extensive sponsorship and advertising measures are available to draw attention to your exhibition booth and maximise your sales opportunities.
The official fair catalogue is available for all buyers and will be used extensively as a valuable point of reference throughout and after the exhibition.
All exhibitors will be entitled to a FREE listing of their company name, address, contact numbers, stand number and a short description of their exhibits. Exhibitors can consider taking up advertising space in the fair catalogue to draw more attention to your products and services.
Printed materials such as visitor tickets will be sent to potential visitors in China and abroad. Advertising at the back or logo insertion are possible.
Outdoor advertising opportunities
During the fair dates, movable ad board, corridor ceiling ad, pillars ad, shuttle car can be found at fairgrounds. As an exhibitor at the fair, you may take advantage of advertising exposure to raise brand awareness.
Show bag, visitor souvenir, etc
Sponsorship opportunities for these items are available. Company advertisement on one side of the show materials will be distributed to all visitors.
If you would like to explore advertising opportunities on our show publication or at the show venue, please contact our Sponsorship team for more details.
Messe Frankfurt New Era Advertising (Shenzhen) Co Ltd
Contact: Mr James Deng
Tel: +86-755-82994989 ext. 535
One of the services offered by the Digital Services team of Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd, the Global Exhibitor Search (GES) provides each exhibitor with a complimentary Basic Media Package. The Upgraded Media Packages (Silver and Gold) allow exhibitors to draw more professional buyers’ attention at little expense.
Have questions about our offers? The Digital Services team will be glad to assist you and provide advice on all our digital offers.
Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd
35/F, China Resources Building
26 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 2802 7728 (Hong Kong)
Tel: +86 21 6160 8428 (China)
Fax: +852 2519 6800